Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You are Amazing!

Lately I've been feeling as though every day is Christmas. Every day is a gift, and every day we get another opportunity to give to others.

Simply sitting back and observing the beauty of the moment, I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of awe and amazement at how perfect everything actually is.

I can be doing nothing, sitting in my chair, staring at the same blank wall in my apartment that I've stared at for months, when all of a sudden I'm hit with awareness--awareness that something as mundane as the white paper bag that I got my lunch in holds the beauty of the entire universe.

There are moments when I feel as though I could break down into tears. How grateful I feel for such an amazing sight! I know it seems silly and pretty funny that I could be moved by what many people consider to be garbage, but I can't help but feel thankful when these moments arise.

It is a realization, a gift from the Universe.

If such power and grace can exist in "trash", just imagine the magnitude of being that resides within you!

You are a miracle.


No comments: