Monday, August 24, 2009

The Universe Speaks!

Today was the first day of my P2 year in pharmacy school.

I began my day by checking my inbox, but instead of finding the usual junk emails and facebook notifications, I was surprised to find a message from the Universe.

Shocking, isn't it? A message from the Universe.

This is what the Universe had to say:

Kelly, I know what it's like. I've seen it played out a few zillion times. You're waiting for that magical day when someone makes the connection and recognizes who you really are. Maybe they'll first catch the sparkle in your eye. Or perhaps they'll marvel at your insights and the depth of your spirit. Someone who will help you connect the dots, believe in yourself, and make sense of it all. Someone who will understand you, approve of you, and unhesitatingly give you a leg up so that life can pluck your ready, ripened self from the branch of magnificence. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, I'm here to tell you, Kelly, your wait is over. That someone, is you.

Good thing you rock,
The Universe




So often we feel as though we are lost in the crowd, that people don't always seem to recognize the effort and energy we put into our actions. It is common to feel inadequate about ourselves as many of us crave outside circumstances to be a source of happiness. As much as this message is for me, it is also for YOU!

Be ever mindful of the gifts that the Universe brings to you each and every day. It may be something as simple as a relaxing breath, dinner with a good friend, a sunny day, etc. All of these are simple reminders of the greatness that resides in all of us, we simply have to be aware of it.

I will keep this in mind during the difficulties of the upcoming semester, for even challenges are a gift from the Universe. They are an opportunity to grow and learn more about ourselves, and they serve a greater purpose on our journey of life, whether we are aware of that purpose or not.

1 comment:

Isaac Quinton said...

Inspirational. I liked it. btw my blog is http://isaacquinton.blogspot.com I make art. I saw your blog in the promotion subreddit.